Discipline is the distinctive feature of this school. Disregard of rules and regulations of the institution will not be tolerated. The students have to obey the following rules in the school.
- Students are not allowed to bring mobile phone to school. If they do so, it will be confiscated and disciplinary action will follow.
- The students have to maintain a respectful attitude towards authority, elders and teachers.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions.
- All boys (except Sikhs) must keep their hair short. Girls must tie their hair neatly with band and puff.
- Late comers in the Morning Prayer are not entertained and no early departure is sanctioned.
- Buying and eating from hawkers or shops outside the campus is strictly prohibited.
- No child should be absent without a written leave application.
- If a student does not complete the attendance of minimum 85% he/she will not be eligible for giving he examination of FA’s and SA’s.
- Each child is responsible for his /her belongings. The school will not be responsible for any loss.
- Any students held responsible for any damage done the school property shall be required to make up the loss.
- The students who remains absent for six successive days without leave will be struck off the rolls and will be re-admitted only after paying charges of admission fee.
Necessary instructions to Parents:
- Parents are requested not to approach the teachers directly while they are teaching in the classes.
- Parents are required to look into their child’s school diary daily to check notes given by the teachers.
- If you feel that your child is not showing the desired progress, please make it a point to discuss it with the Principal or class teacher without any delay.
© 2014 Seven Stars All rights reserved